[access-uk] Jaws installing help please

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:11:00 +0100

Hello All,  When I install Jaws 5.0,  do I need to  remove the  demo
version I have on the computer?  if so do I remove  all the shared files? as
I have two older versions on the system also?  And what about the old
authorisation key is this no good any more?.  I hope someone can help me
with this as I'm really stuck with what to do here.
Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located Northamptonshire

Home phone 01604-517007,

Mobile )07773457805,

Email andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am also the Manager and Moderator of blind-gardening.

All Messages are checked before sending by Norton anti Virus.

** vacation ## d