[access-uk] Re: Jaws and team viewer.

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 09:10:53 +0100

No there is no screenreader that will do this.

On 07/06/2011 18:57, Aedan O'Meara wrote:
Hi Shane,
This requires that the client has Skype set up, but it is one possibility that
I have seen suggested before. I really want to know if there is any way of
getting one's own Jaws to echo that screen or is there any other screen reader
that will do this?
Aedan.

From: Aedan O'Meara - Email Address: aomeara@xxxxxx
Sent On: 07/06/2011 17:28
Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Jaws and team viewer.

Hi all,
Has anyone got experience of using Jaws 12 and Team viewer in order to
service a remote user's computer?
The main desire would be to have your Jaws read out the other person's
screen which is now on your own screen. But I cannot get Jaws into that
view.
The alternative is to keep an open phone line to hear what you are doing at
the other end. Not very convenient.

Any tips?
Kind regards
Aedan.
Nj…²‰žŠvz¢Â–™¶qºªµz¶‚¹®!Šžz¶±j±¶qºªµz¶Šy–·ºn‰¢…Š¢¹²jžyr¶š‰—–ŠŠj¡z’¹~–²²

All The Best
Kevin Cussick