[access-uk] Re: Jaws and Remote Desktop

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:44:21 +0100

Hi Sakib.
Well I have. I am now a full time Window-Eyes user. Just upgraded from 7.11 to 7.5 as of yesterday.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth

On 27/04/2011 11:13, Saqib wrote:
I tried remote desktop with System Access and it was great. It came with
my monthly subscription to system Access. I never felt that the company
were forcing me into any corner. Perhaps you should re-consider your A.T
solutions.
Find me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/saq5000 and MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx