[access-uk] Re: Jaws Won't Speak.

  • From: "Steve Holmes" <steve.holmes5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 22:56:45 +0100

James,

I found Narrator irritating but after a while I hit some particular list in
which it asked me did I want to exit Narrator and so I got rid of it.  Having
achieved all this there are two things I still can't set.  I want Jaws to speak
numbers as single digits.  I've checked this in the config manager but no luck
yet the clock speaks in single digits.  I want Jaws to speak words only.  I've
checked this but still no luck and I've tried both of these numerous times now.

Steve