[access-uk] Jaws Won't Speak.

  • From: "Steve Holmes" <steve.holmes5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 13:38:21 +0100

Hi all,

I've gone into the JFW config manager and enabled sleep mode and saved the
setting thinking it would automatically cancel itself when I started Kerzweil
1000.  Anyway I've changed something so Jaws won't speak everything.  It will
speak when I'm about to shut down.  I tried to go into config manager but it
gives me a strange message something like "Run unknown script in configuration
Manager."  I think I've created a setting but can't figure out how to rectify
it as I don't have speech to do anything.  I can't even get to the restore
option.  Any help would be appreciated.  Jaws works when in an application such
as MS Word or OE.

Steve