[access-uk] Re: Jaws V 8.0

  • From: "Joan Muir" <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 16:23:01 -0000

Brian,

I feel you have expressed my opinion better than I ever could!

I like Jaws though I know that I don't use it to its full potential.

As far as Version 8 is concerned, I'm going to wait for the CD because I had
horrendous problems with version 7. I prefer to pay for the upgrades now
rather than wait and have to pay an enormous amount later on.

Best wishes,

Joan.