[access-uk] Re: Jaws V 8.0

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 14:23:03 -0000

I disagree with you. So far I haven't heard anyone complaining because jaws
was chritisized. They may be opinions of people who may be in favour of
jaws, but I've never seen anyone say that negative messages about jaws
shouldn't be sent to this list. Like George said, problems are looked at.
I'm not saying jaws is perfect, but there's no way that it can be said that
noone is allowed to say any opinions about jaws, however negative thay might
be.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121
Skype: vanja121
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf =
Of
andrew shipp

Hi All,  What are the benefits of upgrading to Jaws V 8.0? Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located  Northampton Northamptonshire UK

Home phone...+44]0,1604 517007

Mobile 07983598287
Skype name...andyshipp55

Ham callsign M 0 C E G