[access-uk] Re: Jaws Replacement

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 12:56:37 -0000

Hi Eleanor,

The 40 minute demo lasts for ever.  You just have to reboot after the 40
minutes, or run another screen reader of course.  But you can't just cflose
Window-Eyes and reopen it, you have to reboot.

Shortcuts are all in the manual, Appendix A.  If you download the demo, you
can access this from the help menu.

All the best

Steve

From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07:03:2009 11:33 am

Hi Tony,

No, Window-Eyes is not free, but you can download the 40 minute demo.

All the best

Steve