[access-uk] Re: Jaws Dongle

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 15:52:15 -0000

Are you seriously suggesting that every person purchasing Jaws as a known screen reader checks out their system prior to purchase? I would like to see the small print from FS stating this as a requirement then at least I can go back to the education authority that purchased Jaws 10 for me and get them to have my system checked out for compatability. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hussein Patwa " <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>