[access-uk] Re: Jaws Dongle

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 15:43:02 -0000

Well Chris what was it you were told, 10 days? to wait, mine was always coming too! At least it has come now but paying high prices for software and then having to wait so long. I never realized for instance that I would need to check compatability of all my software on my computer and netbook prior to purchasing Jaws, that is a new one on me, it clashing. If Jaws 9 does not clash and can install then why can't Jaws 10 install without clashing? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>