[access-uk] Re: Jaws Activation Code

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 23:03:19 -0000

Eleanor - You can speed up JFW in a couple of ways, you can do it on the fly
when in OE or word, if in say all mode, use the page up and page down keys to
change the speed. Otherwise, go to the JFW window, go on to the options menu,
and arrow down to voices, there you can change speed and pitch for individual
voices, and do so across the board [globally], or just for the application you
have open.

HTH -

Andy