[access-uk] Jaws 8 - Specifically Real Speak.

  • From: "mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:47:01 -0000

I am feeling a little foolish as nobody else seems to be having problems
with the real speak - I am just interested to hear what it is like but
after installing it (which took almost an hour for some reason) I was
prompted to restart Freedom Scientific product so that the voices could
be recognised and used.  Did this mean take out the disk and reinsert?
I tried this and it acted like another install or asked me whether I
wanted to modify, repair or remove.  If I left the disk in and restarted
the computer nothing particular happened:  and I couldn't find it
anywhere within Jaws so please can someone tell me what to do?  I wanted
t avoid phoning Sight and Sound if I can discover the answer by another
means.

Mandy.