[access-uk] Re: Jaws 13 and voices

  • From: "jeff flint" <jeffflint15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 22:51:42 -0000

thanks Chris, that is very clear.
having a  go.
Jeff
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Miles
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 10:35 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Jaws 13 and voices

  Hi,

  I don't know whether this is still the same in version 13 of JAWS or not?

  Press Insert and J for jaws
  Press Alt key
  Use down arrow to voices menu
  Press right arrow to global voices
  Press down arrow to individual voices press enter.

  Select default
  Tab to list of voices pc etc
  select voice by using up/down arrow
  Tab to voice name - you can press up/down arrow to change voices in list
  Tab to ok.

  Change spell rate to zero - helps with spell check.

  Hope this helps?
  On 20/03/2012 15:48, jeff flint wrote:
    I  would love to use a  different voice for the reading cursor than the
jaws cursor, are any additional voice voices built in or is it more complex?
    Jeff

--
Regards

Chris Miles