[access-uk] Re: Jaws 10 Problem with Installation

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 13:20:24 -0000

I did indeed have Sight and Sound spend many many hours on my computer to get Windows XP and all my programmes and files restored. It was as the Director of the company would say, beyond their obligations. However, I still have a netbook with the same problem!!! I cannot install Jaws 10 to it. It would most likely require a total reinstallation of OS and all my programmes etc on the netbook too but this is crazy. Odd though how I had the problem with two systems.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>