[access-uk] Re: Jaws 10 Problem with Installation

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:33:16 -0000

Yes Carol, I posted the error message to the list 813 suberror 0.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eleanor
Burke Sent: 21 December 2009 14:48
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Jaws 10 Problem with
Installation
I am quite happy to send a list of everything running on
my computer to know
if it conflicts with Jaws and Magic.  I have the same
programmes on my netbook as on the computer james
reinstalled to.  I have no reason to believe that my
computer is not properly set up as it was set up for me
at the time of purchase.
Eleanor
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eleanor
Burke Sent: 21 December 2009 14:31
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Installation
Interesting indeed John.  Actually I think I have the
same problem with Magic too!!!

Eleanor