From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
mandy
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 2:11 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] JavaScript.

Hi I sent this previously but can't find it in Group so apologies if it's
second time of sending.

I am using Jaws and also now using Window-Eyes and on trying to download
from a site that I used yesterday, today I had a message telling me that my
browser does not support JavaScript or that it's been turned off and I need
it enabled of rate site to work correctly.  How do I do this and might I
have pressed some key combination to disable it using Window-Eyes?

Mandy.