[access-uk] Re: JFW's English accent

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:30:14 -0000

The clue is in the question, Andy! :-) It's the Configuration Manager what you
need (Insert+6), not the Script Manager! From the Config Manager's menu bar,
choose (Set Options). The HTML Options sheet is the second item on the dropdown
menu. I'd modify the Default JAWS Config Manager if you need to stop language
switching across all applications.

HTH,

Amro