[access-uk] Re: JFW's English accent

Strange how we all have different preferences, I would never use anything other than the British voice.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 10:36 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: JFW's English accent

Hi,

The simpler way of doing this is to uninstall the relevant voices from the machine. This also frees up some disk space. I only install the US voice.

Thanks.
Andrew.

-----Original Message----- From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Andy Sent: Tue 14/02/2006 10:09 To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [access-uk] Re: JFW's English accent

Hi James.

Thanks for that. I knew that Amro was pointing me to the correct area but I just could not find it. Thanks again. Best wishes. Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: James O'Dell