[access-uk] Re: JFW7.1 makes RSS Reader inaccessible!

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:33:53 +0100

Snap - also still experiencing the problem which was previously reported
as fixed where-by when tabbing links are announced twice even though
when reviewing by arrow keys each is identified correctly and singley.

Adrian Higginbotham
Accessibility and inclusion adviser
British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Internal extension #2287
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ