[access-uk] Re: JFW scripting list

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 08:34:04 -0400

Hi Ray,
Like my own BVI Groups, this Blist,  or list of vision impaired and blindness
related discussion lists is terribly out of date. I tried to keep BVI groups
up to date, but with discussion lists frequently changing between Yahoo,
Topica and smart groups,  it was just too much to keep up with. Don't waste
your time with Blist. Your best bet these days for a good list is word of
mouth, or do a search on the portal of your choice, Yahoo, smartgroups, etc.

Peter