[access-uk] JFW scripting list

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:43:12 +0100

Well known that I am NOT a JFW user, (LOL)but being the helpful sort of soul I
am I thought I'd report this list I came across on BLIST.
http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/blist.html
Considering the subject does tend to return I thought it could be of use to
someone.

Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

Begin-JFW-Script
Begin-JFW-Script, as its name implies, is a list devoted to JFW script
tinkering and writing for the beginner. Begin-JFW-Script really is intended to
serve the needs of the first time beginnner. No previous programing experience
is needed to join or participate in the list. Students and teachers of JFW are
welcome to participate in the list. Advanced JFW questions or topics will be
forwarded to an appropriate forum.

To subscribe to Begin-JFW-Script, send a BLANK emessage to:

  <Begin-JFW-Script-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To post an emessage to Begin-JFW-Script, once you are subscribed, send it to:

  <Begin-JFW-Script@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Remember that any emessage sent to the list eddress will be circulated to
everyone who is subscribed to Begin-JFW-Script, so please think before you
either post or reply to a post!

All posts sent to the list are archived in the Begin-JFW-Script hyperarchive,
which is located at: