[access-uk] Re: JAWS-UK MAILING LIST DETAILS

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 21:22:24 +0100

So far as I am aware, Outlook does remove the extra line breaks.

So far as the extra > signs that may be added, whilst I accept this,
I've never had any bother signing on to any other mailing list.

I have to tell someone else what to do, as I tried again today because
he also wants to subscribe and wanted details;  so please be clear and
let me know whether it is necessary to put SUBSCRIBE in the subject line
and also whether anything needs to be done other than a CTRL+R to send
the reply to the second message, which is obviously the one which kept
going wrong.  I can then tell my friend clearly what to do.

I'm sorry to "belly ache" about this, George, but I really think it's a
bit of a fag.  When I tried to subscribe online, I couldn't follow up
the mail sent to me online so again had to try to send my response.

OK, you can't win them all but I'm not overly impressed with the setup.
Let me know what to say to my friend, please.  I don't want him having
the hassle I had both today and on a previous occasion when I tried
(without success) to subscribe.

Cheers and thanks.

--
Carol