[access-uk] Re: JAWS no speech problem

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 12:48:40 +0100

Suniel, he hasn't got to the stage of installing software as yet so its not
Total Recorder that's screwing things up.

Doesn't help that he's the best part of two hundred miles away so I cannot just
pop up there and sort it.  I suppose its down to loading Windows Narrator and
attempting to solve the problem with its assistance.  Still, any suggestions
would be welcome.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx