[access-uk] Re: JAWS and Iolo System Mechanic.

  • From: Chris Miles <grrenfly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 22:16:18 +0100

Hi,

Have you tried pressing F6 to go through the panes?

On 26/04/2012 17:59, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:
Hi Everyone.
I don't know if anyone on here uses this product, but I thought I’d give it a shot. The interface is very nearly accessible, however I’m having a small problem with JAWS navigating between the panes in the System Mechanic main window. Visually, there is a navigation Payne on the left hand side of the screen from where you can select the various main categories and functions within the program, however whatever I try, it is random whether JAWS lets me see the main window on the right, unless I happen to land on it by chance. Even the JAWS cursor wont let me navigate to it, even though it is on screen. Can anyone give me some advice or hints as to how I could get in to the correct portion of the screen?
All the best, Ibrahim.

--
Regards

Chris Miles