From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ian Macrae
Sent: 04 August 2004 14:28
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: JAWS HELP HELP

Okay, done that thanks.  It took me across to the panel but it didn't
allow me to read using the arrow keys, nor did it begin reading
automatically.  Next step please?  By the way, Because the version I'm
using is lisenced to BBC Technology and was installed by their rep from
their CD, I don't have the manual to look it up in. =20

Cheers now.

Ian