[access-uk] JAWS 11 problem copying text from websites and dongle issue

  • From: Mohammed Adeel <licenced2chill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:31:01 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

If I select some text in IE and then try pasting it, a lot of the time, it
doesn't copy the text that I had selected. I was wondering whether other people
have had this problem and found a solution?

Also, I'm using a dongle and when I first start up my PC and try navigate a
document using the left and right arrow keys, JAWS won't speak the characters,
I have to reload JAWS to make it behave as it should.

Thanks,
Adeel