[access-uk] Re: JAWS 11 PROBLEM

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 19:49:13 -0000

Why don't you try NVDA?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 5:15 PM
Subject: [access-uk] JAWS 11 PROBLEM

Hi all,

Though this is almost certainly Jaws related, I'm not on any Jaws list currently and just need a quick answer.

Basically, I ordered an upgrade from the Sendero site today which is the only time I've used this version of Jaws for purchases, except for my normal Tesco. After several attempts I discovered that the combo box for the year wasn't holding properly and eventually I swapped to JAWS 10 and did it first time.

Can anyone agree that there's a problem that they have seen, before I report this officially as a "bug" which cost me quite a lot of time and effort! <Smiles>

Thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx