[access-uk] Re: JAWS

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 21:09:24 +0100

I am not sure I go along with that Chris because in my own case some time ago I had Supernova purchases for me on a Grant Scheme in Ireland and I upgraded from that liscence. You are not asked name of purchaser but you are asked for your liscence number and you must have that. Why not send George Bell an e-mail off list and ask his opinion on that. I am having a Jaws upgrade, the initial Jaws was purchased in Hereford, Wyvern Business Systems but George is doing the upgrade.

Eleanor & Neela
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>