[access-uk] Re: JAWS

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 18:07:40 +0100

I am getting mine through George. There are different reps but we had better not say any more on this one Chris or we will be had up for speaking out one company against the other. There is of course also Blazie Engineering whom I understand are associated with Freedom Scientific.

Yes just phone up. You are paying then and there there will be no delay. I am not sure about ordering on-line but you can ask or some of the others will probably tels. It is all about the after sales support and that is why purchasing on line might not be idel.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>