[access-uk] Re: I've foolishly tried using the speech recognision facility in MS Word XP and can not get the tool bar to disappear

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:34:19 +0100

Hi all,

Sorry to reply to my own message,

However, I have now solved the problem I was having with the speech tool bar in Windows XP. It seems that there is something at the right hand end of the bar, which to my limited sight looks like two dashes one above the other. Clicking on that symbol with the mouse made the bar disappear. Hopefully it will not return.

Alexander Shannon