[access-uk] I-tunes keeps moving my files around.

hello list,
for some reason, on the few occasions when I-tunes is selected for playing
files, generally after an update to it, it has developed the super annoying
habit, of moving the audio files and putting them elsewhere.
is there any way, that I can stop I-tunes from doing this, as it is really
driving me mad! as when it does this, I then have to mess about finding the
files, and putting them back where they should be.

Simon Wilkes,
e-mail,
dj.goshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
skype,
dj-goshawk
windows live,
goshawk-on-horseback
goshawk-on-horseback@xxxxxxxxxx
phone, 02082200261, +442082200261 if outside of UK,
mobile, (voice or text) 07957880038, +447957880038 if outside of UK.