[access-uk] Re: I-tunes

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 16:01:12 +0000

Hi Bryan.
NVDA works very well with the application and should find your iPod fine <smiles>. The only thing to bear in mind is that you cannot use NVDA's virtual buffer with the iTunes store. So, unless you know exactly what you want then you might as well use JAWS or Window-Eyes or System Access/System Access to Go.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
You can contact me at the following channels:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 29/12/2010 15:53, the williams family wrote:
Hi
I'm fraid itunes with JAWS 11 and windows 7 isn't very accessible. I
found that jaws will not find some very important information on the
screen like the name of my ipod. I find it strange that a mainstream
application like itunes is so inaccessible even with jaws. I'd be
interested in learning how accessible others find itunes with nvda or
window-eyes.
brian