[access-uk] Re: I-tunes

  • From: "the williams family" <therefuge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 15:53:30 -0000

Hi
I'm fraid itunes with JAWS 11 and windows 7 isn't very accessible. I found that jaws will not find some very important information on the screen like the name of my ipod. I find it strange that a mainstream application like itunes is so inaccessible even with jaws. I'd be interested in learning how accessible others find itunes with nvda or window-eyes.
brian