[access-uk] Re: I-tunes

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:00:04 +0100

No hope for humanity to be fair, Steve.

I find that it flips off into different views which are not at all intuitive.
Retracing with a shift tab in jaws doesn't seem to even take me on the reverse
route out of what I'm in. It shows new things or has edited some stuff out.

I'd like to be able to see things listed by album whereas it's just track after
track or some unhelpful album cover view which I don’t have time to sit down
and work out. I've spent quite a bit of time on it already though. It's not
intuitive out of the box, it can't be or I'm going to give up this new media
lark and go home.

From: David <mailto:n.weston42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: יום שלישי 17 אוגוסט 2010 17:23
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] I-tunes

Hi,

I have been thinking about buying an I-pod touch, but so far I can not find any
one who can tell me how I can download my CD'S or a DVD on to it?

David Weston.

** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx g <mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx g <mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
with the Subject:- faq

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.