[access-uk] Re: I-tunes

  • From: Sunil Peck <sunil.peck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 15:52:48 +0100

What screenreader are you using? The more recent releases of Jaws and
WindowEyes work well with iTunes and there are some scripts that give
additional spoken feedback when installed which can be reassuring when you're
starting out.

From: "David" <n.weston42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 07:49:38 -0000

Hi Damon, Thumbs up!!
David Weston.

From: David <mailto:n.weston42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: éåí ùìéùé 17 àåâåñè 2010 17:23
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] I-tunes

Hi,

I have been thinking about buying an I-pod touch, but so far I
can not
find any one who can tell me how I can download my CD'S or a DVD
on to
it?

David Weston.

** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx g
<mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx g
<mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  with the Subject:- faq

08/17/10
06:35:00

18:35:00

Scope is a registered charity (number 208231) and a company limited by
guarantee (number 520866).
Our registered office is at 6 Market Road, London N7 9PW, England.
Our VAT number is 805156939.

Visit our website at http://www.scope.org.uk

This message, and any file(s) transmitted with it are confidential
and are intended only for the person(s) to whom they have been
addressed by the sender. This message may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, or if you believe it was transmitted to you in error, you are
required to delete the message and any copies of it, and to notify the
sender immediately. Any unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution,
or printing of this message or accompanying files, or unauthorised use
of any information contained therein, by anyone other than the
intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Any views expressed in this message or in any file(s) transmitted with
it are those of the author, and may not necessarily represent the
views of Scope.