[access-uk] Re: It's official: Adobe Reader is world's most-exploited app [printer-friendly] • The Register

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 17:25:55 +0000

Nothing I can see of, although Adobe Reader is now the latest target of exploits, so this is why I'm trying alternatives, but PDF Reader from Nuance is both unsupported and buggy with JAWS.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Twitter: www.twitter.com/christopherh40

On 11/03/2010 11:59, Eleanor Burke wrote:
What is the difference between the 2 adobie readers Chris?
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>