[access-uk] Re: Is there Audio Description on ITV Player?

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 13:20:11 +0100

I don't think the ITV Player supports audiodescription. I've never found it on their either.

Yusuf
If you have nothing better to do, why not take a look at my blog
http://yusufaosman.wordpress.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 6:28 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Is there Audio Description on ITV Player?

Hi folks, I need to record yesterday's Midsummer Murders as my DigiTV glitched, and I can find it on the ITV Player, but it doesn't play with Audio Description and I can't spot any way of turning AD on, anyone got any hints please?

Then, if that is possible, anyone know how to get Total Recorder to record the stream too?

All the best,
Barry G

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6156 (20110526) __________