[access-uk] Re: Is it illegal

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:20:48 +0100

Hi Barry   Ok  I do apologise  for the language

-----Original Message----- From: Barry Toner
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 9:35 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Is it illegal

Wo,

Andrew, seriously understand your frustration, try to mind the language. I know it's hard when you're feeling really miffed. I'm from Norn Ireland, on a par with Scotland when it comes to colourful language, and I'm not shy of using it myself.

Also folks, this threads running a wee bit, perhaps it's coming time to start wrapping it up.

Regards,
Barry.