[access-uk] Re: Is it illegal

  • From: <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 07:59:19 -0400

You got that right. People ask me if I have what they call over here an "aid" or a "home helper". I say no. I will not have anyone in my home I can't trust implicitly. My son searched in my room, found my wallet, and replaced my cards with substitute cards. So when I counted them the number would match. Only when I scanned them with my scanner did I realize the substitution was made. I checked with the banks automated system and found the money was withdrawn. I now have new cards. But have to wait till my daughter comes to read to me the numbers. So I can pay my bills on line. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Husna Begum" <h.begum99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>