From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
andrew shipp
Sent: 10 July 2011 09:29
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Is it illegal

yes I understand  all that.  but if all the support workers  are CRB checked
then  this is saying  that  they  are safe.  I've got about  twelve support
workers here  and not one of them  uses  my card without me being there.
every one of them is 100% trust worthy  a very  rare  thing  these days to
find