[access-uk] Re: Is it illegal

Hi Andy, I don't think it's illegal, as long as the person is acting on your instructions. It's just a matter of trust, and whether or not the person is prepared to do it.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2011 8:37 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Is it illegal

Hi All, does anyone know if it is 100% illegal for your support worker to put your pin number in the ATM or in one of the pin machines in a shop? I am diabetic and have berry bad neuropathy which is affecting my fingers now meaning that I cannot feel things properly, such as the little pip on the number five. I am so determined to fight the place where I live over this. I look forward to any help regarding this problem. Many thanks in advance. Andy S