[access-uk] Re: Iriva MP3 player

  • From: "Harry Lyddall" <harry.lyddall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 12:37:40 +0100

thanks sunil. valuable information.
kind regards:
harry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 9:40 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Iriva MP3 player

It doesn't speak but I had a look at the RedChair software site last week - the people who developed the software for the Creative MP3 players to make them talk - and it said that they were working on software for the iRiver series so hopefully it won't be long till they release something.

You'd be able to charge the unit up while travelling if you had access
to a plug socket, or you could buy the battery pack which screws onto
the unit and put some batteries in that. You can get a cradle for the
unit which, when hooked up to a PC, can charge the unit up.