[access-uk] Ipods

Hi there everyone,

I have been reading all the emails that have been sent to this list
about ipods, and have found them very interesting. Today I went into
Curry's and HMV and I was told that the iPod touch and the Nano will
speak but you need to download the software from the internet.

Also I went into vodafone shop and spoke to them about the I phone and
they did not know that the I phone had speech in it, and I had to tell
them how to make it speak. So it seems to me that one needs to know much
more about I T things before going around the shops.

David Weston.