[access-uk] Re: Iphone sky + app accessible

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 12:04:34 +0000

it's really difficult now but will try later as I have very bad tonsalitous very bad throat thanks though.At 11:47 23/01/2010, you wrote:

steve contact me on skype
gandalph2005
or anyone for that matter I own an iphone so can help

On 23 Jan 2010, at 11:34, John Gallagher wrote:

Hi Steve I know this is off topic but I cannot seem to get on the iphone list <mailto:viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I was stuck for ages with joining google and now am still waiting to get on this list.
who is the modorator do you know?
thanks.
At 11:32 23/01/2010, you wrote:
Peter, as an iPhone user, I'm shortly getting one but when I had an initial look, I couldn't see how to access the letters which are on the number keys, eg, a b c on the 2 key. How is this done? Also, I want to import my contacts, can this be done from a nokia phone?

Steve