[access-uk] Iphone sky + app accessible

Hi all, just thought I'd let you know that the Sky + app for the iphone is
accessible to a large extent. At the very least you can search the tv guide and
set your sky plus to record. It does read the descriptions and details of
programs as well. The only problem I have is that if you go in to the guide you
can read down the programs. Not perfect, but it's a way to set your sky plus
without having to use the website or texting. Just click on search then the
results are there and it does read the channel name, time etc, and give you the
chance to record it.

If we all send Sky a message asking for it to be fully accessible it might make
it easier for us.

Peter