[access-uk] Re: Iphone help needed

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 02:34:31 +0100

Hi Barry
Thanks for responding.
I still can’t get it to move.
As the PHOne icon is a folder, when I double tap on it with one finger, it
opens the folder.
when I hold my finger on the phone icon for a few seconds then drag to the
edge, nothing appears to happen. The Dragon folder seems to take up the whole
screen and I can’t seem to get beyond it.
Am I doing something wrong?
Gordon