[access-uk] Re: Iphone headsets

  • From: "Sharon Bowell" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 11:56:38 +0100

Many thanks for your suggestions, I’ll certainly take a look around and see
what I can find.

I did try the headphones that came with my phone, but I personally don’t get on
well with the in ear type, but did like the feature of being able to control my
phone from the headphones.

Thanks once again.

Sharon