[access-uk] Re: I-phone Voice

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 10:01:28 +0100

Sorry I've come in late or missed this thread, but what are the enhancements
of the new update if I were to do this on my iPod Touch?  As it stands, I am
happy with the female.  I wish it was Alex speaking, but Apple obviously
decided blind people only cope with Daniel et al or something.  Is it
seriously worth upgrading just to have to faff about changing that cruncher
to another voice?  What are the real enhancements in the Touch, does anyone
know please, voice aside?

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns