[access-uk] Re: I-phone 4 Voice over stopped working

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 22:21:49 +0100

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm on a business contract, so they
will do that won't they.  I'm just a little jaded by the phone.  Still, I'll
percivier as I can see the potential for an excellent piece of kit.

One app that I found says that you can take a photograph of an object and
it'll search the net for it and return the result.  Someone took a photo of
a desktop mouse and it came back with the make and model.

Cheers

Barry