[access-uk] Re: Iphone 4

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 18:27:45 +0100

This is getting fascinating, John.

Do you hear the icon announced or can you read what it is on your display having done dot 4 and space? Are you connected via Bluetooth or USB? Do the information messages your phone sends come up on the
braille display also?

Sorry about all these questions but I'm genuinely interested and so you're not going to be wasting time by giving me the answers here.

Thanks very much.

Carol

From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 15:14:30 +0100

Hi Carol Well not sure about humanware but I have just connected my apex and i-phone and on the apex I can send a text message using the
apex braille keyboard.
"""what do dealers know eh""" "smile" "smile" "smile"
so it can be done.  At 15:03 28/08/2010, you wrote:
Thanks John.  I'm told it doesn't work by Humanware, so go on and
tell me differently ...

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx